- December 10:- 9:00 a.m. to Noon: Linked-In - learn how to navigate, create a profile, and find job postings
- December 11: 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.: Unemployed & At A Crossroads? Identify your strengths through a Myers-Briggs type test, learn coping skills, and identify your strengths
- December 18: 9:00 a.m. to Noon: Resume basics, job search strategies and interviewing techniques
- December 20: 9:00 a.m. to Noon: Online applications: learn about what employers expect, how to upload your resume, and how to create a winning profile.
- December 27: 9:00 a.m. to Noon: Computers for beginners! Practice using the mouse and typing, set up an email account, and learn about job sites online.
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Department of Labor Workshops
The Connecticut Department of Labor is offering the following workshops for December: